Tuesday, January 15, 2013

C'est la Vie

Paris Love
I am currently getting ready to jet off to one of world's major fashion capital: Paris, France. While deciding on what I want to bring to start my European wardrobe, I have certain pieces that I want to take with me. My must-have pieces are: my leather jacket, studded loafers, high-waisted black shorts, creme colored peacoat, and a simple oversized white tee. I cannot wait to arrive in Paris to be welcomed with the start of Paris Fashion Week: Spring 2013. And I am excited to explore the vintage stores that are skattered all over the fashionable little city. Since my departure to Paris is just around the corner, I have not been able to post as often as I would like but I promise there the wait will all be worth it once I start blogging in PARIS!! 

Topshop
topshop.com


Ballet shoes
$24 - spylovebuy.com


Chanel handbag
malleries.com


Violent Lips lip makeup
$14 - thehut.com

No comments:

Post a Comment