Monday, December 31, 2012

Current Obsessions

(From Top Left to Bottom Right) 
1. PARIS!!! Oooolala, it is safe to say that Paris has been on my mind 24/7. I am so excited to call the City of Love my home for the next five months. This city will allow me to explore fashion on a whole entire level, and I will get to be a spectator of one of the most notorious Fashion Week of them all, Paris Fashion Week. 

2. CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion: This lotion has been a lifesaver for this chilly weather. My skin has been quite dehydrated and I have been using this religiously in morning and night. 

3. BEANIES: This very beanie has been on my head 4 out of the 7 days of the week. The best part about it, is that it is reversible. I told myself that I was going to make beanies my winter accessories this year and I most definitely followed through with my word. Who doesn't love a good beanie? 

4. ESSIE in Licorice Nail Color: I've never been a black nail polish type of gal. I usually stick to my reds and corals year around. But recently, I tried blacking out my nails and I am totally digging the blackout look.  

5. Yves Saint Laurent ROUGE PUR COUTURE: To say this lip stain is amazing is an understatement. My mom got this for my birthday and I have been obsessed with it since. I have the color 9 and it is the perfect classic red color. 

6. LEATHER Jacket: I remember impatiently waiting for it to finally cool down so I could sport my leather jacket. Now that it is more that cold, this leather jacket has been on me 24/7. 

7. CONVERSE ALL STAR: My trusty White All Stars are always on my obsession list, no matter what season we are in. These gems are always my go to sneakers if I do not know what to wear. And not to mention, my sneakers have traveled quite a lot with me (from places beaches in Salvador, Brazil to caves in Guilin, China).  

8. TEEN VOGUE: Recently, I rediscovered the pure awesomeness of Teen Vogue. Looking back at out old issues of Teen Vogue really made me reminisce the time my sister and I would spend hours dreaming about our lives in New York City working together in the fashion industry. We both still dream about that but recently it seems as if we had hit pause. Now with this blog, I think it puts everything into perspective and gives me a little more hope to pursue my dreams. 


No comments:

Post a Comment