Tuesday, December 11, 2012

I'm Still Here...

Firstly, I want to apologize for my absence because it has been quite sometime (over a month) since I've posted and even then it was only a youtube video. I had been caught up on my university school work and the usual social aspect of university. It is now finals week and there is only a few days left of my Junior year in here the motherland. Because next semester, I will be going abroad for the second time around, this time I plan to take on Europe!! Currently, I'm at a very exciting yet stressful phase of my life, but I am trying to absorb every moment of time (bad and good, ups and downs).

I got to thinking about my future today after turning in my Finance exam. I asked myself .. "Is this what you want to do?" ... "Be a Finance major?" ... The answer to that question is NO! Non!! NEVERRR!! I want to do something that I love, something that I am passionate about, something that is natural to me. That is why instead of taking a very much needed nap, I logged on and started typing on here. From now on, I plan on having weekly updates and start having more "phootshoot-y" type posts to spread a little inspiration around (because in reality this is my inspiration and my creative board). Let's go!

Peace and Love! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment