Friday, December 21, 2012

I Survived the End of the World

IMG_0643
IMG_0640
IMG_0647 - Version 3
IMG_0649
IMG_0662
IMG_0664
IMG_0665
IMG_0668


(ASOS beanie, custom leather jacket from Shanghai, Anthropologie maxi-dress, Zara studded loafers)

Now with a clear schedule, I have more time on my hands to document my outfits and focus on my true passion, fashion. Yesterday at midnight was supposed to be the end of the world (according to the Mayans) but of course it did not because we are all still alive and well today. So, yay for surviving!!!

Today's look is pretty chill because I didn't have a busy day. I played model and photographer because my sister was working on her senior ad and she needed some photos to create her backdrop for her ad. Maybe I'll show you some of the photographs I shot for my little sister once she is done with her background. Cheers to all over us surviving the end of the world, but we should all live life as if it were to end tomorrow. Peace and Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment